Do you have the desire to make a difference in a dynamic company? We would love to count you as a part of the team.
We are looking for an enthusiastic person with a focus on Digital Marketing, Social Media, Videos & Graphic design to join our team. You will be part of a team where our Marketing Manager will establish and implement a creative, multi-channel marketing strategy and plan that builds brand awareness and reputation, provides a steady flow of sales leads, and measures the return on marketing investments.
Below is a list of the position(s) that are available right away
At AGS, we believe that all great customer experience start with a simple first conversation. All our team members are committed to providing our customers with the best services that will lift their businesses. Everything we do, we do with passion and drive. This is what makes AGS a unique place to work.
We are looking for somebody ambitious, patient, well spoken & bilingual (English/French written and spoken) who will be the first contact between our clients and us.
Independent Sales Representatives are paid commission on net sales to specific customers within the territory.
Do you have prior marketing sales service experience?
Are you looking to spend your day working in a young, modern & fun company?
We are looking for a Sales Representative to engage in various sales activities such as web design sales, logo design / brand identity sales, video production sales and more.
This role will challenge you to meet sales targets, gain and qualify new prospects and keep in touch with them until their file is transferred to the creative department. You will also be responsible for answering emails & social media questions, as well as maintaining and following up on sales cases.
If you are looking for a fast-paced environment that will help you further develop your career, come join our team of achievers!
• Responsible for meeting assigned sales targets
• Will be trained to learn all our 5 services
• We will provide a price list & scripts for all phone or email questions
• Must follow established worksheets, guidelines and input from our service department
• Establish a personalized relationship with customers and create a climate of trust
• Contact clients from our customers database, answering emails, reviews, social media questions & other sales leads generated by previous ad campaigns
• Conduct frequent and regular follow up contact for all open sales cases
• Follow up on quotations for screen and select customers and unassigned customers
• Reassign messages & requests to the team member in charge
• Assign any sales cases that require customer site visits to the designated sales person
• Maintain sales cases in the CRM software ensuring they are in the appropriate stage of the sales funnel
• Maintain sales funnel according to the established KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators)
• Maintain customer and contact information in the CRM software, as required
• Ensure strict compliance with all requirements of the Contract Retention policy
• Review reports, in detail, and work orders with customer
• We ask for people with minimum Two (2) years’ experience in Marketing services & outbound sales (Equivalent education, experience and training will be considered)
• Must have demonstrated sales experience, a basic understanding of web design, graphic design & video production, good written and verbal communication skills and average computer skills (Windows).
• Must be willing to work hands-on with the other members of the team
• Must be persistent with a high tolerance for rejection.
• Bachelor’s degree or Associate’s degree preferred. However, prior equivalent experience and training will be considered in lieu of formal degree.
Salary: 30% Commission on all sales
(sales are usually between 1.000$-20.000$ for average projects)
• Possibility of working from home
• Paid vacation, holiday time
• The company culture is very open, facilitates growth, and is very supportive of its employees
• The company will provide training to the successful candidate